Best Memorials in Mitte
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Given the history of Berlin, there are many memorials in the city honouring the people and places affected not only by World War 2 but even further back, from the times of the Prussian Empire.
Memorial landmarks, sculptures, statues, fountains, art pieces and parks are spread all over the city. You can see these memorials on your own with a trusty city map, or, why not take a tour to really get in the know. There are many different tours available such as bus, walking, bike, boat, Trabi and even Italian 3 wheeler Calessino cars!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour