My Guide Website?
Berlin: 1-Hour City Tour by Boat with Guaranteed Seating10206 Reviews
On this tour, you will get to learn about the intriguing history of Berlin and see all the major attractions from the comfort of a river cruise. Travel through Berlin on a 1-hour river cruise from Friedrichstraße or Nikolaiviertel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the historic city of Berlin on a 1-hour boat excursion
- Learn about the city in 8 different languages via audio guide
- Cruise past the Reichstag and check out the beautiful Berlin Cathedral
DescriptionDiscover some of the key landmarks of Berlin on a sightseeing boat tour. Enjoy a relaxing river cruise on the Spree to take in the sights at the heart of this bustling city. Depart from Friedrichstraße or Nikolaiviertel. Your 1-hour sightseeing tour will take you past the Reichstag (German Parliament Building), through the new Regierungsviertel (Government Quarter), all the way to the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (House of World Cultures). After turning at the Lutherbrücke (Luther Bridge), keep a look out for Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace), the 'Beamtenschlange' (civil servant housing), and the Siegessäule (Victory Column). Marvel at Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral), Museumsinsel (Museum Island), and the Nikolaiviertal, the oldest residential area in Berlin. Arrive back either Friedrichstraße or Nikolaiviertel to finish the tour.
IncludesBoat cruise Multilingual audio guide device (if option booked)
- The tour route is subject to slight alteration
- Window seats cannot be guaranteed; please arrive early if you have a preferred seat
- Your own food and drink are not permitted on board
- Strollers can be brought on board