Best Parks and Gardens in Mitte
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Parks, forests, rivers and lakes cover over 30% of Berlin. Tiergarten and Volkspark Friedrichshain are two of Berlin’s largest city parks, filled with trees, water and lovely picnic spots whilst Wannsee and Müggelsee are Berlin’s most popular lakes.
Just outside Berlin in Brandenburg are some beautiful nature reserves such as Pfaueninsel (Peacock Island), nature parks Schlaubetal and Märkische Schweiz plus the UNESCO listed parks and gardens in Potsdam. Hire a bike or kayak and discover the natural beauty of Brandenburg.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour