Best Historic Sites in Berlin
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Berlin is awash with history and heritage listed buildings. Despite the devastating damage suffered towards the end of World War Two Berlin has managed to preserve and many of its architectural wonders.
My Destination Berlin features information on many buildings of historical interest throughout Berlin from grand Prussian buildings to more recent Soviet era monuments. Many historical buildings are concentrated in Mitte, including the Berlin Cathedral, Rotes Rathaus (Red Town Hall), the German and the French Cathedral on Gendarmenmarkt, the Reichstaggebäude (German Parliament Building) and of course the Brandenburger Tor.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: TV Tower Fast View Ticket
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- From Warnemünde Port: Berlin Shore Excursion