Best Shopping Districts in Mitte
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Many of Berlin’s shopping districts are made up of either a long street and its surrounding lanes and alleys or impressive promenades and historic squares.
There are many shopping districts in Berlin: Alexanderplatz, Mulackstraße/Alte Schönhauser, Friedrichstraße and Hackescher Markt in Mitte; Schönhauser Allee and Kastanienalle in Prenzlauer Berg; Kurfürstendamm and Tauentzienstrasse in Charlottenburg; Oranienstraße and Bergmanstraße in Kreuzberg. Bring your walking shoes if you want visit them all!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: TV Tower Fast View Ticket
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- From Warnemünde Port: Berlin Shore Excursion