Best Made in Berlin in Mitte
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Berlin has 9 fashion colleges in the city and every year a plethora of new local designers hit the streets. The fashion here is so good they have the Berlin fashion week twice each year, in January and July.
The designer hub is mainly located in Mitte, running between Hackescher Markt and Rosenthaler Platz but you can find speciality designer wear all over the city in districts like Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain and Prenzlauer Berg. At Potsdamer Platz you can even visit the Berlin’s one and only catwalk fashion bar for dedicated fashion lovers.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Prussian History Walking Tour
- Berlin: Jewish Museum Berlin Entrance Ticket
- Gay Berlin Tour: Out in Schöneberg
- Berlin: Illuseum Berlin Entrance Ticket