My Guide Website?
Berlin: Battle for Seelow Heights WW2 tour -Clash of Titans23 Reviews
With Berlin’s only World War II tour specialists, embark on a gripping journey as you uncover the earth-shattering battle of the Seelow Heights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- The museum provides an overview of the battle, complete with artefacts and maps
- stand in the actual German trench positions, offering a firsthand perspective
- See the remnants of Tank obstacles
- panoramic view of the battlefield landscape, to visualise the scale of the batte
- Learn infantry tactics, combined arms, and offensive and defensive operations
DescriptionAfter meeting your guide, travel to the town of Seelow, which is approximately 1.5 hours from Berlin. Visit the Seelow Heights War. During the Battle of Seelow Heights tour, you'll be captivated by the magnitude and ferocity of the Eastern Front's second deadliest battle – a monumental clash often overshadowed in history. Nestled just outside Berlin, this unassuming town became the epicentre of an earth-shattering confrontation. Witness where a staggering 768,000 Soviet troops, armed with over 22,000 tanks, artillery, and aircraft, met the fierce resistance of 150,000 German defenders. This is an exclusive opportunity for true history enthusiasts to delve deeper than any history book and connect with World War II in a way you've never done before. Tour highlights *Seelow Heights Museum *German Trench Positions *Tank Obstacles *Battlefield Landscape Learning Outcomes: *Historical Context *Personal Stories *Tactical Mastery *Battles Within the Battle Why Choose Us? *Expertise *Small Group Tour *Experience *Interactive Engagement
IncludesAir-conditioned and heated vehicle A small bottle of water Entrance to the Seelow Heights War Museum Wifi access (Inside the vehicle) Rain ponchos (in the event of rain)
- This tour will take place rain or shine. What to Bring - Snacks - Comfortable shoes - Umbrella or raincoat in unfavourable weather