My Guide Website?
Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Tour777 Reviews
Discover Berlin's landmarks and museums from an open-top bus with this hop-on hop-off tour. Explore the somber history of the city as you visit the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Wall, and Checkpoint Charlie.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Berlin’s famous historical sights with an insightful audio commentary
- Hop off at any stop to explore the world-class museums such as the Pergamon
- Visit the Reichstag Building, Brandenburg Gate, and Holocaust Memorial
- Walk along the open-air East Side Gallery and explore a series of murals
- Learn about the Cold War up to the fall of the Berlin Wall during the DDR reign
DescriptionEnjoy this perfect introduction to Berlin on a Hop on Hop off Big Bus tour. Sitting back and relaxing on an open-top double decker sightseeing bus as you listen to insightful and highly educational audio commentary of the German Capital is the best way to visit all of Berlin's famous memorials, monuments and museums. The bus route is designed to take you on a captivating journey through Berlin's rich history where you can also immerse yourself in its modern day vibrant life. You'll pass by and have the opportunity to hop off and further explore the city's most iconic historical sights such as The Brandenburg Gate, Checkpoint Charlie, The Reichstag, Museum Island, The Berlin Cathedral and The East Side Gallery - where the Berlin Wall still stands as a reminder of the Cold War Era's East and West Berlin division. The full sightseeing tour of Berlin is 2 hours long. Many customers choose to do one full loop to see the city and decide where they want to hop off on the next loop around, but it's completely up to you how you plan your day and visit. Buses will arrive every 20-30 minutes throughout the day, so you can choose to hop off at Museum Island to visit the Pergamon Museum or the four other incredible museums and galleries and get back on the bus a few hours later to continue your journey. Visit one of the most interactive museums in the world, the DDR Museum which gives you the chance to experience a little of what everyday life behind the Berlin Wall was like in the former East Germany. Delve into Berlin’s tumultuous history on our 90-minute walking tour exploring the city’s fascinating past from the Third Reich and Second World War to the Cold War and up to the Fall of the Berlin Wall. In addition to all this, you can also enjoy Berlin’s most famous street-food, the Currywurst. Nearly a billion of these pork sausages seasoned with curry-flavored ketchup are sold annually and you simply have to try one during your Berlin stay. Complete your Berlin experience with an optional 75-minute live-guided (English & German) Evening tour taking in the East Side Gallery, Berlin's trendy neighborhoods of Kreuzberg, Mitte and Prenzlauer Berg as well as the unmissable Berlin Wall memorial.
IncludesUnlimited hop-on hop-off access throughout your ticket validity Multilingual audio commentary Guided walking tour (if option selected) Guided night tour (if option selected) Currywurst (if option selected)
- Tickets are flexible – if you can't go on the date you booked, it is valid for up to 6 months The first tour of the day departs from stop #10 - Ku'Damm at 10:00 AM. Buses run every 20-30 minutes throughout the day with the last tour of the day departing after 4:00 PM Headphones will be provided upon arrival, however, feel free to use your own