Best Swiss Restaurants in Mitte
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
The first thing most people think of when you mention Swiss cuisine is Fondue. This swiss art of dipping bread into a communal pot of melted cheese has been around since the 17th century and is still a great meal if you love cheese.
Although Fondue is probably Switzerland's most famous dish, Swiss cuisine offers so much more. With influences from French, Italian, and German, Swiss cuisine uses techniques and ingredients from all three to create something truly unique. Originally, Switzerland was a nation of farmers and most traditional Swiss cuisine consists of simple, honest dishes of meat, cheese and potatoes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Live Commentary
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Plenary Chamber, Dome & Government District Tour