My Guide Website?
Berlin Private Photo Shoot and Professional Images2 Reviews
Get a unique souvenir of your time in Berlin with a private photo shoot up to 2 hours. A professional photographer will create personalized photos of you in front of the most beautiful backdrops. Choose from 2 package options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Capture your best side at a private photo session in Berlin
- Get a unique souvenir at some of Berlin's most iconic monuments
- Enjoy access to a private online gallery to view your images
- Receive up to 60 high quality images withing 5 days of your shoot
- Remember your time in Berlin with a souvenir unique to you
DescriptionExperience Berlin like never before, and hire a professional bilingual photographer for an exclusive photo session at some of the city's most beautiful locations. Your personal photo guide will create stunning images of your time in Berlin as you discover its local charms. The documentary style is unobtrusive, natural and perfect for capturing those special occasions, or simply as a record of the everyday moments of your vacation. Held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods in the city, the sessions last either 1 or 2 hours and can include the gritty Neukolln district, a wander around the palatial gardens of Charlottenburg, or admiring Berlin's most iconic buildings in the Mitte. You are free to choose a location that best suits your style and personality. At the end, you will be provided with access to a private online gallery to view your photos, and a portfolio of up to 60 poster size and quality pictures to keep.
IncludesHigh-resolution photos (suitable for posters) Private online gallery to view your photos 1-hour photo shoot package = 30 high-resolution professionally reworked images 2-hour photo shoot package = 60 high-resolution professionally reworked images
- Please feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions • Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your chosen destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere with your photo session; rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatic images. However, In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
- This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group