My Guide Website?
Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)6783 Reviews
Explore Berlin with a 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6-day Berlin WelcomeCard. Ride public transport in the ABC zones, including Berlin Brandenburg Airport, receive discounts of up to 50% with many partners, and benefit from the pocket travel guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Berlin with Berlin WelcomeCard valid from 48 hours to 6 days
- Travel in Berlin ABC (including Berlin Brandenburg Airport as well as Potsdam and Sachsenhausen Memorial) on public transport
- Find useful insider tips and tour suggestions as well as a map in your pocket travel guide
- Visit sights of interest such as AquaDom & Sealife Berlin, Madame Tussauds, and the TV Tower
- Enjoy discounts of 25-50% at many tourist and cultural highlights
DescriptionThe Berlin WelcomeCard, available as a 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6-day option, offers a great, cost-effective means to explore the city in-depth. Travel on public transport in fare zones Berlin ABC and receive exclusive discounts of up to 50% with many participating partners. Whether you're taking a city tour or visiting a museum, theater, or restaurant, when you use the Berlin WelcomeCard, you can see all Berlin has to offer at an amazing price. You'll also receive a pocket-size travel guide with lots of tour suggestions and insider tips. Each WelcomeCard includes free transport for up to 3 children between 6 and 14 years old. Children under the age of 6 generally travel for free. Enjoy discounted rates for the following activities and attractions: • Sightseeing tours • Guided city tours • Bike tours • Boat rides • Various attractions • Museums • Theater/stage performances • Palaces • Restaurants & bars • Shopping & souvenirs • Fun, sport & relax Visit sights and attractions, such as the following: • Berlin Dungeon • Olympiastadion Berlin (Olympic Stadium) • Berlin Dom • German Spy Museum • Madame Tussauds Berlin • Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin • Tierpark Berlin • Anne Frank Center • Charlottenburg Palace • Comedy tour Berlin • German Opera • Friedrichstadt-Palast • TimeRide Berlin • TV Tower • Botanical Garden • German Historical Museum, German Museum of Technology • Asisi Panorama „Die Mauer“ • Panoramapunkt • DDR Museum • Fork & Walk Tours Berlin • and many more! And of course, you should not miss the following free sights and locations when visiting Berlin: • Brandenburg Gate & Unter den Linden • Reichstag & German Parliament (pre-booking required) • Checkpoint Charlie • East Side Gallery • Gendarmenmarkt • Kurfürstendamm • Potsdamer Platz & Alexanderplatz • Berlin Wall Memorial
IncludesPublic transportation in fare zones Berlin ABC English and German travel guidebook with map Discounts at many sights and attractions
- Only the person whose name is shown on the voucher can redeem it. An ID document is required
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on their parents’ ticket or when accompanying an adult. Accompanied children under 6 years travel free
- Berlin fare zones A, B, and C for which you will need an appropriate travel ticket to use the transport service (bus & rail, tram). Zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin
- GetYourGuide Gift Codes can not be applied to this product