My Guide Website?
Berlin: Kurfürstendamm Walking Tour with Memorial Church
Discover famous sights and hidden places around Kurfürstendamm on a guided walking tour. Visit the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, see its secret passage, and walk through glamorous Charlottenburg.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Feel the thrill of exploring a hidden passage in the Berlin Memorial Church
- Hear exciting stories about Kurfürstendamm and learn its many little secrets
- Enjoy the peace and quiet away from the bustle of Ku'damm in the Memorial Church
- Walk down Kurfürstendamm and see cafes visited by 1920's Berlin Bohemians
- Learn little known facts about the western neighborhood of Charlottenburg
DescriptionExplore the old western neighborhood of Charlottenburg on this guided walking tour. Visit the stunning Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, see the Clock of Flowing Time, and learn about the area's fascinating history. Begin your tour at the Europa Center at Breitscheidplatz. Marvel at this striking high-rise building based on American models and head inside to see the 'Clock of Flowing Time.' Leave the Europa Center and head down Berlin's iconic street: Kurfürstendamm, or Ku'damm as the locals call it. Learn how this famous boulevard evolved and spot the many cafés and theaters popular with Berlin's bohemians in the 1920s. As you walk, follow in the footsteps of many famous people, including Josephine Baker, Maria Callas, Romy Schneider, Greta Garbo, Robert Koch, and Helmut Newton. Hear from your guide the history of the area. Discover how traffic was controlled in Berlin in the 1950s and see Berlin's only surviving traffic pulpit. Learn about the nearby Berlin Zoo, the oldest zoo in Germany. Finish your tour with a visit to the famous Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church. Follow your guide through the secret passage behind the blue lights and discover the origin of the mysterious lights. Before you leave the church, learn fascinating facts about this Berlin landmark.
IncludesGuide Exclusive access to the Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- This tour will take place rain or shine This tour involves climbing many steps to the top of the ruined tower, with no elevator option