My Guide Website?
Berlin: Government District around the Reichstag Guided Tour8396 Reviews
Enjoy a tour of the parliament quarter in Berlin, admire the exterior architecture of the Reichstag building and learn more about the troubled and eventful history of the capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a in-depth guided tour of Berlin's political quarter
- See the House of Representatives and the Chancellery
- Visit sights of the capital on the banks of the Spree around the Reichstag
- Hear stories about the government quarter and the Berlin Wall
- Take plenty of photos of Berlin's modern architecture and art objects
DescriptionExperience an informative guided tour in the government quarter of Berlin. Stop at the Chancellery, the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, and many more highlights of this unique part of the city while you discover the political center of Germany. Learn about Berlin's eventful history and ask your questions as your guide takes you to some of the most significant places in this district. Think about how Berlin could be redesigned after the Wall, see the ribbon of the federal government and spot the symbolic bridge between the east and west. Start the tour at the Futurium and then cross the Spree as you wander from former East to West. Witness how modern buildings dominate the cityscape. Marvel at works of art along the Berlin Wall and get to know more about the history of the site. Along the tour, discover some of the best photo spots in the center of Berlin. Receive some great local insights on this guided tour. The guided tour ends outside the Reichstag where you will learn more about the tasks and duties of the parliament and the story behind a building that has played such a significant role in German history. There are dates for German speaking regular tours and dates for English speaking regular tours. Please pay close attention to the right choice. Translations are not possible. The German language tour is guided only in German language. The English speaking tour is guided in English only.
IncludesGuide Government district tour
- The tour ends in front of the Reichstag. The tour does not go into the Reichstag building. If you want to visit the Reichstag, you need an extra registration for the ID check at the entrance to the Reichstag. The organizer will be happy to give you tips if there are dates for a visit. If you do not have very good knowledge of German, do not book this tour as a high level of German is required