Best Sightseeing in Berlin
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Sightseeing is a great way to get an understanding of Berlin whilst you are visiting the city, most places have information in German and in English and best of all you can do it on a budget.
Many of the open-air monuments, memorials, parks and gardens are free like the Brandenburger Tor, The Memorial to The Murdered Jews of Europe, even the Reichstagsgebäude (German parliament building). Sightseeing options like city bus or walking tours wont cost the earth and other historical buildings and monuments may have a small entry fee like the Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral) and the Siegessäule (Victory Collumn).
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Live Commentary
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Plenary Chamber, Dome & Government District Tour