Best Museums in Charlottenburg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Five of Berlin’s most important museums are located on the UNESCO heritage listed Museumsinsel (Museum Island) in the heart of Berlin Mitte on the river Spree but there many other modern art houses and travelling exhibitions throughout the city.
Berlin has over 170 museums and galleries, so you are bound to find a museum or exhibition housing something to your tastes. Whether it’s scientific, artistic, cultural or historical, Berlin holds permanent and temporary exhibitions in archaeology, art, history, maritime, natural history, science and specialised themes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour