Best Food Markets in Berlin
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Berliners love their food, traditional and multicultural, and a food market is the best way to try every aspect of it. Open all year round, here you'll find a happy place for your taste buds.
Whether you have a soft spot for Asian, Turkish, French cuisine or the classic German Currywurst or schnitzel and pommes with mayonnaise, if you head to one of Berlin’s local food markets you’ll be able to sample one or all culinary delights. Or pick up some groceries to cook up your own Mediterranean feast at home. The choice is yours.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: TV Tower Fast View Ticket
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- From Warnemünde Port: Berlin Shore Excursion