Best Live Music in Prenzlauer Berg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
The live music scene in Berlin is fresh, exciting, urban and raw as much as it is classic, sophisticated and simply and utterly entertaining. My Destination Berlin shows you there is literally something for all tastes, ages and noise levels.
You can find performances in metal, hip hop, rock, punk, soul, reggae, folk, ska, pop and more. Venues range from large concerts featuring international artists at some of Berlin’s biggest arenas to smaller bars and live music venues where you can hear German and international artists that are the heart and soul of Berlin’s music scene.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour