My Guide Website?
Kreuzberg Street-Art & Graffiti Self-Guided Tour
Berlin: Kreuzberg Street-Art & Graffiti Self-Guided Tour Make Enquiry
- Marvel at the lifestyle of the vibrant city center
- Explore one of Berlin most iconic districts in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionBerlin has one of the biggest street art and graffiti scenes in the world. On this tour there are world-famous images to see and information about the often anonymous artists. In addition, different techniques will be discovered and an insight into the ever-changing scene will be given. The tour takes you to the East Side Gallery and the RAW area and shows some of the most beautiful murals in Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg, such as Astronaut Cosmonaut, Yellow Man, Pink Man, Suspended and Nature Morte. At the stops there are exciting tasks and tricky questions. Pay attention and look carefully, then you will also recognise the differences between paste up, murals, tags and co. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or alone. It's like being shown Berlin by a good friend. The tour can be started anytime and over and over again, on site or from home, in the browser of a smartphone. Have fun in colourful Berlin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.