Best Bike Tour in Prenzlauer Berg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
One of the best ways to get around Berlin is on a bike. This city is nice and flat and you can cover lots of ground whilst learning about the city, its monuments and hidden pathways, the track of the Berlin Wall and most popular areas.
Berlin is home to many bike tours of the city and surrounds, day and night. With a bike you can travel further plus get a little exercise and have the wind streaming through your hair (as Helmets are optional here). Not usually run in winter you can however arrange a special bike tour in the cold seasons by appointment.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Prussian History Walking Tour
- Berlin: Jewish Museum Berlin Entrance Ticket
- Gay Berlin Tour: Out in Schöneberg
- Berlin: Illuseum Berlin Entrance Ticket