Best Flea Markets in Charlottenburg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
There are possibly more flea markets in Berlin than any other city in Europe. Berlin’s flea markets (Flohmarkt/Trödelmarkt) sell everything from antiques and collectables to pre loved clothing, accessories and unique designer fashion.
Mainly open on the weekends you can attack one or all of them on your own or make a personalized tour with a vintage fashion guide. In Mitte, Friedrichshain, Neukölln and Prenzlauer Berg find vintage, thrift, bric a brac, records, books, new handcraft, design objects, new clothing, handmade gifts and of course food stalls to fill your belly too.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: TV Tower Fast View Ticket
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- From Warnemünde Port: Berlin Shore Excursion