Best Antiques in Charlottenburg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
Berlin is a city so full of history that it is rich with antiques and overflowing with artefacts from bygone eras. Found in boutiques and shops, market stalls or halls and second hand stores, antiques can be found everywhere.
From collectors and registered antique traders and dealers in Berlin you’ll find restorations or original condition antiques from all eras. Find furniture, glass wear, art deco, linen and textiles, porcelain and pottery, silver, furs, books, engraving and etchings, glass, decorative arts, armour, clocks, sculpture, bronzes, even cars!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Prussian History Walking Tour
- Berlin: Jewish Museum Berlin Entrance Ticket
- Gay Berlin Tour: Out in Schöneberg
- Berlin: Illuseum Berlin Entrance Ticket