Best Thai Restaurants in Berlin
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
A fusion of various south east asian cuisines, Thai food is known for its aromatic components, spiciness, as well as the perfect harmony of sweet, salty, sour and bitter.
There are around 60 Thai restaurants located through the city of Berlin. These range from budget establishments, heavy handed on the MSG, to authentic Thai restaurants serving traditional Thai recipes. Whether you are after a red or green curry, pad thai, or a fiery laksa, My Destination Berlin have compiled a list of the best places in Berlin with an emphasis on fresh ingredients, and authentic flavours.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour with Live Commentary
- Berlin: Kreuzberg Guided Walking Evening Tour
- Berlin: Kreuzberg, Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Plenary Chamber, Dome & Government District Tour