Best Ice Cream Cafe Restaurants in Berlin
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Berlin team
It’s true, Berliners love ice cream and they love it all year round. Simply named ‘Ice’ here, there are many charming ice cream cafes in every area of Berlin and you are bound to come across one or two when you walk down the street.
It’s not uncommon to see a Berliner walking down the street with gloves, coat and hat whilst enjoying an ice cream cone, so whilst some Ice cafes will close for the winter while others stay open all year round. Crazy? Not really, why not try it and see. As well as selling great seasonal flavours by the scoop (Kugel) in some larger places you can also sit in and enjoy an ice cream sunday, as well as coffees, crepes and milkshakes.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour