My Guide Website?
Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk6 Reviews
Discover the popular Prenzlauer Berg district with its mediterranean flair and "Berliner Schnauze". Find hidden gems, original backyards on this leisurely neighbourhood walk with your smartphone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore one of Berlin most iconic districts in an interactive way
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the lively streets
- Learn interesting facts about the history and culture of Berlin
- Marvel at the lifestyle of the vibrant City center
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to enjoy the sights
DescriptionDiscover the popular Prenzlauer Berg district with its mediterranean flair and 'Berliner Schnauze'. Find hidden gems, original backyards on this leisurely neighbourhood walk with your smartphone. You will start your self-guided walk through the Winsviertel and Bötzowviertel in Prenzlauer Berg at the famous Soho Haus. On the way, you will solve a few tasks and 'crack' small puzzles, just like in a scavenger hunt, and of course have a lot of fun. Who knows, for example, what the 'Queen of the Streets' is all about? You will see the traces of TV personalities, famous writers and designers. You will get the chance to visit small boutiques and exciting shops in beautifully renovated apartment buildings from around 1900. An enchanted little park invites you to take a relaxing break and there are great playgrounds for the kids. The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Prenzlauer Berg by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Prenzlauer Berg! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.