My Guide Website?
- Bypass the queues of people waiting to enter with your fast track ticket
- Experience the incredible panoramas observation deck
- Take in 360-degree views of Berlin from the city's tallest building
DescriptionWith over 1.2 million visitors a year, the TV Tower at Alexanderplatz is one of the most popular sightseeing attractions in Berlin. Due to the huge numbers of visitors wishing to check out the views each day, securing your entrance tickets in advance is never a bad idea. Thanks to this ticket, you'll benefit from fast track entrance. Bypass the endless lines of people waiting to enter and journey straight up to the observation deck without having to queue for hours. Incredible scenes await you at the top of Germany's tallest tower. Berlin sprawls out from beneath you, complete in all its glory. Keep an eye out for the city's famous icons such as the Reichstag, Brandenburg Gate, and Berlin Central Station. Admire the Olympic Stadium, the famous Museum Island next to the Berlin Cathedral, and the modern Potsdamer Platz complex.
IncludesFast track entrance ticket Online system fee Free Wi-Fi Access to the viewing platform Unlimited viewing time once inside
- This ticket only includes access to the viewing platform
- Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times
- Should the TV Tower be evacuated, please note that this will require you to descend 986 steps
- Visually impaired visitors are free to bring their guide dogs with them
- Visibility might vary depending on the weather
- There are wardrobe facilities in the entrance hall