- Enjoy a guided tour through the Berlin government district along the River Spree
- See the Federal Chancellery and the Berlin Wall Memorial
- Visit the inside of the Reichstag building in Berlin.
- Take part in an informtive lecture on the tribune of the plenary chamber
- Visit the panoramic roof terrace and glass dome of the Reichstag building
Join a guided walk through the government district. Visit the plenary chamber and dome of the Reichstag building and gain insight into the history of the district on this 60-minute walk along the River Spree.
See the old government buildings as well as the modern government and parliament buildings built after 1995. See Jakob-Kaiser-Haus, Marie-Elisabeth-Lüders-Haus, and the Federal Chancellery.
Pass through the security check to get into the Reichstag building. Listen to an interesting talk in the plenary chamber, and learn about German parliamentary history as well as interesting details about the Reichstag building itself.
Hear about the history and architecture of the building as well as the reconstruction by British architect Sir Norman Foster that transformed it into one of the most modern and innovative parliament buildings in the world.
Step onto the roof terrace and witness the glass dome of the Reichstag building. From here, enjoy the breathtaking views of Berlin. Stay up on top of the Reichstag for as long as you like, as long as it is not after closing time at midnight.
Guided tour through the government district in German, no other languages available
Completion of all formalities to visit the German Bundestag
Visit to the plenary chamber, the roof terrace, and the dome of the Reichstag building
- Please note that this tour is conducted in German only. Due to highly complex political topics very good German language skills are required. Foreign Guests without these German language skills can not take part in this program
All visitors to the Reichstag building must undergo an inspection of personal data in advance and go through security control onsite. All guests are therefore required to provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building. Please provide the full names (not just initials) and dates of birth of all participants. Please specify 1 or 2 alternative dates if your first choice is not available
Please note that failing to provide the required information when booking will result in no registration for the Reichstag visit
Entry to the Plenary Chamber and cupola are free of charge. The tour price includes a tour led by an expert guide, tour organisation and registration at the Bundestag
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund