My Guide Website?
Clash of Titans: Battle for Seelow Heights WW2 tour
, Berlin https://www.myguideberlin.com/events/clash-of-titans-battle-for-seelow-heights-ww2-tour
Berlin: Clash of Titans: Battle for Seelow Heights WW2 tour Make Enquiry
- It was here that the fate of Germany during World War II was sealed.
- Tour sites: Seelow Heights War Museum, Soviet trenches & Marshal Zhukov’s Bunker
- Tour the battlefield with a military historian
- Walk in their footsteps, hear their stories, and see where they fought
- Spots are limited - Book now and don't miss out!
DescriptionAfter meeting your guide, travel to the town of Seelow, approximately 1.5 hours from Berlin. Visit the Seelow Heights War. You will be captivated by the sheer magnitude and ferocity of the Eastern Front's second most bloodiest battle – one that often remains shrouded in obscurity. This is your exclusive opportunity to delve into the forgotten pages of World War II. Nestled just outside Berlin, this unassuming town bore witness to the unstoppable Soviet onslaught – a staggering 768,000 troops, more than 22,000 tanks, artillery, and aircraft – as they clashed with 150,000 resolute German defenders. Spots are limited - Book now and don’t miss out! Tour Highlights: - Stand on the Frontlines of the Eastern Front - Stand in German trenches & observe bullet-riddled relics - Witness the tangible marks of the fierce battle - Enjoy an Intimate and Personalized Experience
IncludesAir-conditioned and heated vehicle Small bottle of water Entrance to the Seelow Heights War Museum Rain ponchos (in the event of rain) Hand and feet warmers (Winter tours only)
- This tour will take place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€129.00Buy Tickets!