My Guide Website?
Skip-the-line Charlottenburg Palace Private Tour & Transfers1 Reviews
Discover the royal heritage and treasures of Berlin at Charlottenburg Palace and Gardens. Visit the Old Palace and New Wing with a Private Guide to discover extensive collections of arms and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Visit Charlottenburg Palace with a 5-Stars Private Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the Old Palace and gardens
- Explore the elegant New Wing (in 3 and 4-hour tours)
- Take advantage of a pickup and drop-off by car
DescriptionJoin this exclusive tour to experience the splendor and glamor of Charlottenburg Palace and Gardens - a showpiece of Prussian artistry and craftsmanship. Learn more about the history of the long-gone German royal families. Fall in love with one of Berlin's most impressive architectural monuments that stands as mementos of the city’s more extravagant days. During the 2-hour tour you will explore the Old Palace and gardens of Charlottenburg with a Licensed Private Guide, who is a master storyteller and knows all about the history of the palace and its former inhabitants. We provide skip-the-line tickets to the palace so you can beat the crowds and avoid long lines to the ticket office. Step inside the majestic Baroque residence to experience the extraordinary lifestyle of the Hohenzollern family at the high of their political power. Explore the luxurious suites, exceptional art collections, the Porcelain Cabinet, the Palace Chapel, the bedroom of Frederick I and so much more. Go outside to the vast landscaped gardens and hear about the changing trends in the royal gardens of Europe, from Versailles to English gardens. The tranquility of this picturesque green area combined with magnificent architecture will make you forget that you're in the center of the busy and crowded metropolis like Berlin! Choose the 3-hour tour to take advantage of private car transfers between the Charlottenburg Palace and your accommodation in Berlin. We will arrange a private driver to pick you up in a clean, air-conditioned vehicle so that you can get to the meeting point easily and on time. We recommend this option especially if you don't know the city well, as the palace is located further away from the city center. The extended 4-hour tour offers a full experience of Charlottenburg with a visit to its fabolous gardens, the Old Palace and New Wing. As the original summer palace soon became too small and old-fashioned for the next generations of German royalty, the New Wing was added in the 16th-century to house the grand festival halls, the Golden Gallery, the Chinese Room and more. These opulent Rococo interiors are a must see to truly understand the wonders of Charlottenburg. Discover the full story of the palace and its cultural value in the hearts of Berliners. Join the 5-hour tour to save time with private car transfers and skip-the-line tickets to the New Wing, Old Palace and Gardens of Charlottenburg. Begin your tour with a pickup from your accommodation by private car to avoid being late or lost. After the guided tour, your private driver will drive you back to the address provided when booking, so you can avoid the use of public transport or taxis.
IncludesPrivate Guided Tour of the Charlottenburg Palace and Gardens (number of attractions depends on the selected option) Licensed Guide who is fluent in the chosen language Skip-the-line ticket to Charlottenburg Old Palace (all options) Skip-the-line Charlottenburg New Wing (only in 4 and 5-hour tours) Transfers with a pickup and drop-off by car (only in 3 and 5-hour tours)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. The 3 and 5-hour options include an approximately 1-hour transfer time between the palace and your accommodation. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of your accommodation in Berlin We will arrange private transfers in a standard car (sedan) for groups of 1-4 people, and in a large van for groups of 5 people and more. If you're traveling in a smaller group but want to travel in a more spacious car, we recommend booking a tour for 5 people to take advantage of the van transport