My Guide Website?
East Berlin and The Wall: Greatest Escapes Outdoor Game184 Reviews
Explore Berlin by playing an outdoor escape game and learn about the greatest escape stories from East Berlin. Discover the Berlin Wall, Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, and more iconic sites.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Try a new type of experience, the perfect mix between a tour, outdoor escape game, and treasure hunt
- Hear the story of Brandenburg Gate, as well as other fun tales
- Walk along the Berlin wall, and see Checkpoint Charlie
- Discover both popular and less well-known places in Berlin
- Enjoy the ability to play in French, English, Spanish, Dutch, or German
DescriptionDiscover Berlin's most interesting places by solving clues around town and unlocking amazing stories. Visit Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg Gate, and the Berlin Wall, as well as other locations. Download Questo, the gamified travel app, onto your smartphone, and begin your exciting exploration game. Play the role of a person needing to escape East Berlin in 1984, and see if you can do it. Solve a clue to reveal exact directions to your next stop on the tour, without the need of a map, GPS, or a physical guide. Each solution unlocks an interesting story, and reveals Berlin's secrets. Complete the tour at your own pace as there's no time limit, though around two hours is normally enough. Pause the game at any time, and restart whenever you want from the last place you visited. After you book the game, you’ll get an email with instructions on how to play. Head to the Leipziger Platz and start the quest in the app. End the tour next to the amazing Brandenburg Tor. For larger groups, one person can purchase access for the entire group by selecting the number of people in the group. All group members will be able to play the city game on their smartphone. Alternatively, each person can purchase their own voucher. You can play as a group and solve the clues together as you walk, or you can split into smaller groups/teams and compete against the others. Each person can also play on their own, separate from the group, and meet the group at the end.
Includes1 ticket to unlock the game on 1 device 24/7 customer support
- This is a self-guided game type tour, there is no person assisting you at the starting point or throughout the game (to start, you must use the app and follow the instructions you get by email after the purchase) 1 device is recommended per person, but you can also share 1 device/ticket in a team of 2-3 people