My Guide Website?
Berlin: TV Tower Ticket & Breakfast at Revolving Restaurant617 Reviews
Enjoy Berlin's highest breakfast in the revolving restaurant of the TV Tower with fast admission to the iconic landmark. Admire stunning views of Berlin's famous sights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience Berlin's highest breakfast at the revolving restaurant in the TV Tower
- See as far as 80 kilometers on a clear day
- Admire the impressive panoramic views over the German capital
- Tuck into your meal at 203 meters above sea level
DescriptionEnjoy panoramic views of Berlin over breakfast from the famous TV Tower, which was built between 1965 and 1969. The tower is a landmark of unified Berlin, located in the middle of the city at Alexanderplatz. It is also one of the tallest towers in Europe, at 368 meters high. Skip the ticket line at the entrance and enter the tower with a fast-track entrance ticket. After a security check, take the high-speed elevator up through the tower to the revolving Sphere restaurant. While taking in views of the city, enjoy a delicious breakfast. You can choose between a tower or vegan breakfast option. After your breakfast, visit the viewing platform and take in panoramic views of the city. Tower breakfast: Reblochon de Savoie (French raw milk cheese), Salami Milano, San Michele core ham, Mortadella, smoked salmon, selected jam, honey, butter, coffee smoothie, fresh fruit, spelt and wholemeal bread, wheat rolls. Vegan breakfast: Avocado spread, avocado slices, tomatoes, pickled peppers, soy yogurt, chickpea cream, bulgur salad with peppers, jam, coffee smoothie, spelt and whole wheat bread.
IncludesFast-track admission to the TV Tower with access to the viewing platform Breakfast Table reservation with a guaranteed window seat Wi-Fi
- Restaurant reservations can only be held for 15 minutes from the time on your voucher
- Infants under 4 can enter for free
- Due to architectural reasons and to ensure the safety of all visitors in an emergency, admission cannot be granted for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. Guests must overcome 986 steps in an emergency
- Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times • Please note that depending on the weather, visibility might vary
- The dress code for this activity is smart casual