My Guide Website?
Berlin: 'The Captain of Köpenick' Self-guided Walking Tour2 Reviews
Embark on a walk through Köpenicks old streets and journey through time with a tour available on your smartphone. Enjoy the freedom to pause and explore at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Make memories for a lifetime with a smartphone tour of Berlin's Köpenick
- Explore one of Berlin's most iconic districts and learn its fascinating history
- See highlights, such as the Town Hall and the banks of the Dahme and Spree
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
- Read interesting stories and facts about the history and culture of Köpenick
DescriptionTake a sightseeing walk with Wilhelm Voigt, the Captain of Köpenick, on a tour available on your smartphone. Wander through the charming streets of the Old Town and read insightful facts and trivia along the way. See highlights, such as the legendary Town Hall, the palace garden, and the banks of the Dahme and Spree rivers. Navigate the small alleys lined with medieval houses as you make your way to the Fischerkietz. At the stops, take on interactive tasks and fun questions. Follow the route to all the major sights with ease and enjoy the freedom to pause the tour as you like, allowing you to make detours, stop for pictures, and take breaks. It's like being shown Köpenick by a good friend. *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.