My Guide Website?
Berlin: Street-Art and Graffiti Self-Guided Tour
Explore Berlin's urban artworks around the Urban Nation Street Art Museum. Discover the diversity of the street art scene, from graffiti to murals. Learn more about the artists and their techniques.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- A varied tour with interesting stories awaits you
- Explore the street art of Berlin
- Learn about the history, meaning, and techniques of these local masterpieces
- Solve entertaining tasks and riddles while strolling through the streets
- Follow the tour at your own pace and take time to explore at each stop
DescriptionDive into the vibrant culture of Berlin with a self-guided adventure to discover Berlins street art. Stroll through the Schöneberg district following an insightful guide. The tour starts at the Urban Nation Street Art Museum in Schöneberg (free admission), a hotspot for urban art in Berlin. Here you will learn all about the international artists, their techniques and the meanings of their works. During the tour you will discover the most famous Berlin graffiti, the biggest and most beautiful murals, legendary stencils and paste-ups as well as small anonymous cut-outs or huge roll-ons. The tour takes you through the streets of Schöneberg, where you can experience the diversity of the urban art scene. You will see how house walls, electricity boxes, lanterns, traffic signs, telephone boxes, rubbish bins, traffic lights and other street furniture, as well as pavements and streets themselves and even trees - basically every conceivable surface - are designed. The tour ends back at the Urban Nation Museum, where you have the opportunity to visit the current exhibition (again) and learn more about the history and development of street art in Berlin. At the tour stops, there are entertaining tasks to solve and fun questions to answer. Who knows, for example, what ... but no, we won't tell you yet! The tour is a great way to get outside and discover new things with family, friends or on your own. It's like being shown Berlin street art scene by a good friend. Many anecdotes will enrich your walk through the city. You can start the tour at any time and as often as you like in the browser of a smartphone. On site or even from the comfort of your sofa. Enjoy your time in Berlin! *** Good to know *** You will receive the link to start the tour in an email directly after booking.
IncludesSelf-guided walking tour with your smartphone Tour and map also works offline
- You will receive the link to start the tour on your smartphone in a separate email shortly after booking. An internet connection is required to start the tour. The tour is downloaded automatically and can then be used offline. During the tour you only need an internet connection if you want to use links to further information.