My Guide Website?
Berlin Reichstag and Glass Dome Private Tour1983 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Berlin's parliamentary quarter on a private tour, and then head up to the glass dome roof for panoramic views over the city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a private tour of Berlin's parliamentary quarter in your language
- Visit the glass dome at the top of the Reichstag building
- See the Brandenburg Gate and other Berlin landmarks from a different perspective
DescriptionSee some of Berlin's most impressive modern architecture on a private tour of the parliamentary quarter in your choice of language. Learn how the German capital has changed in recent years. Learn interesting facts behind the historic edifice of the Reichstag building, now transformed with an iconic glass dome. Enjoy stunning views from the roof of the building where parliament sits and the government has its offices. See landmark attractions, such as Berlin Cathedral, Potsdamer Platz and the Brandenburg Gate from a completely different perspective. Look out too for the TV Tower and iconic ruins of Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church.
IncludesTour of the Reichstag Private guide who speaks your preferred language (indicated upon booking) Views of across the Berlin skyline from the dome Optional informational talk in the plenary hall (German language option only) Registration at the German Bundestag
- All offerings by the Bundestag are free of charge, as the parliamentary seat is funded by taxes
- Optional for German-speaking groups only: an informational talk in the plenary hall of the Bundestag can be arranged on request. These sessions are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and have to be requested at least 5 days in advance. Please note that the talks are in German only. Translations are not possible
- Please note that the visit to the dome of the Reichstag building is dependent upon the parliament's current work situation, as well as on weather and security conditions. A visit to the dome cannot be guaranteed