My Guide Website?
Berlin: Neues Museum Entry Ticket1961 Reviews
Visit the Neues Museum and gaze in wonder at exhibits from the Egyptian Museum, the Antique Collection and the Museum of Prehistory and Early History.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit one of the most impressive parts of the Berlin Museum Island
- Find out about the 19th century history of art, museums and technology
- See 3 museums in one: the Egyptian Museum, the Antique Collection the Museum of Prehistory and Early History
DescriptionDiscover the Neues Museum in Berlin. Experience exhibits from 3 collections: the Egyptian Museum, the Museum of Prehistory and Early History as well as the Antique Collection. Get a unique insight into the development of prehistoric cultures from the Middle East to the Atlantic, from North Africa to Scandinavia. See highlights like the famous bust of Nefertiti, the Green Head as well as Priam's Treasure from Heinrich Schliemann's collection. Discover a replica of an Egyptian sarcophagus, see the impressive Berlin Gold Hat, the statue of the Xanten Boy and one of the surviving statues of the Roman sun god Helios.
IncludesEntry ticket for the Neues Museum Audio guide
- You can stay in the museum for as long as you like
- Discounted tickets are only available with relevant ID
- Backpacks are not allowed in the exhibition and there is limited locker and cloakroom space
- The whole building is wheelchair accessible