My Guide Website?
Berlin Mitte: Smartphone Scavenger Hunt Sightseeing Tour29 Reviews
Discover Mitte, Berlin, on this scavenger hunt tour played on your smartphone. Solve questions to unlock insider facts about Berlin.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Play an exciting and interactive tour game
- Discover Berlin's most central borough, Mitte
- Learn the history of Berlin and the perished GDR
- Solve questions to unlock facts about the city
DescriptionDiscover the historical center of Berlin in Mitte during this interactive scavenger hunt tour game played on your smartphone. Learn interesting facts, solve questions, gain points, and see how you place on the regional league table. In this game that’s a perfect mix between a scavenger hunt and tour, your phone is your personal guide. That means you can start, stop, and play according to your personal needs and interests. Set out to discover historical places, must-see sights, and hot spots away from the usual tourist paths around Mitte, Berlin's most central borough. Learn about the city’s development, history, and more. Starting from the World Clock at Alexanderplatz, the oldest boulevard in Berlin, Unter den Linden, takes you right through the middle of Berlin. Walk from the Berlin Cathedral to the Brandenburg Gate, with many other landmarks in between. Explore stations of the lost GDR (German Democratic Republic) and gain insights into the history of the perished GDR. For each solved question or task, you’ll receive 10 safari points. If you need a hint to solve the question, you’ll only get 5 safari points. In the end, your safari points will be added. The higher your score, the higher your placement in the safari regional league table.
IncludesScavenger hunt tour game
- You can play this tour game around the clock; once you have purchased your ticket you can start immediately, regardless of the time of day During your tour, you will need an internet connection on your phone The tour lasts around 1.5 hours