My Guide Website?
Berlin: Cold War Museum Entrance Ticket25 Reviews
Bring Cold War history to life by visiting a high-tech exhibit. See spacesuits, a soviet missile, and other artifacts. Walk through a symbolic iron curtain. Learn the history with interactive displays.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a trip back in time and explore the history of the Cold War in Berlin
- Explore a future-oriented high-tech museum and engage with interactive displays
- See the display of cold war artefacts, including NASA and Soviet spacesuits
- View a Telex machine used during the Cuban Missile Crisis
- Have the opportunity to defect from East Germany on a VR experience
DescriptionDelve into the history of the cold war inside the first-ever Cold War museum. Pass through a replica iron curtain. Learn all about the Cold War in a futuristic high-tech environment. Explore different sections and see interesting exhibits such as NASA spacesuits. Choose to use a VR headset. Enter the museum via a symbolic Iron Curtain displaying the images of Cold War politicians, including Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, and Helmut Kohl. Watch videos related to the Space Race, nuclear disarmament, and Espionage in the various sections. Choose the VR experience option. Put on your headset to go back in time to a divided Berlin. Follow the experience of an East German border guard defecting to West Berlin by jumping over a barbed wire fence. See the artifacts, including a Soviet-era rocket, a Telex machine, and Cold War spacesuits.
IncludesAdmission ticket Admission ticket and VR experience (if option selected)
- If you wish to avail of the VR experience, choose the appropriate option