My Guide Website?
Berlin: Bode Museum Ticket112 Reviews
Visit the Bode Museum on Berlin Museum Island and marvel at the Museum of Byzantine Art and the Sculpture Collection. Explore the Münzkabinett, one of the largest coin collections in the world.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Bode Museum on Berlin's Museum Island
- Admire the Sculpture Collection
- Discover the Museum of Byzantine Art
- Explore the Münzkabinett and find out more about coins from ancient times through the Middle Ages up to modern times
DescriptionDiscover the Bode Museum in Berlin with this ticket. It was in this building, opened in 1904 as the Kaiser Friedrich Museum, presented both paintings and sculptures together for the first time. In contrast to its original intention the building now houses the Sculpture Collection and the Museum of Byzantine Art and has been open to the public since 2006. Admire nearly 150 works from the Gemäldegalerie and the Münzkabinett. Highlights include Bernini's 'Satyr with Panther' and Canova's 'Dancer', mosaic icons as well as ancient and medieval coins in one of the most extensive coin collections in Germany and around the world.
IncludesTicket to the Bode Museum and special exhibitions
- Wearing a medical or FFP2 mask is recommended but not mandatory
- Discounted tickets are only accepted with a valid ID
- The entire building is wheelchair-accessible
- The museum opens at 10:00 AM with parts of the exhibition. Additional rooms open at 11:00 AM