My Guide Website?
Berlin: 3-Hour Segway Tour97 Reviews
See the sights of Berlin from a different perspective on a guided 3-hour Segway tour. Glide past famous monuments and through lively neighborhoods such as the Hackescher Markt and socialist-era boulevard of the Karl-Marx-Allee.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the highlights of Berlin by personal transporter
- Glide past famous monuments such as the Brandenburg Gate
- Visit the Holocaust Memorial to the Jewish victims of the Nazi regime
- See the largest train station in Europe and one of the most beautiful churches in Germany
DescriptionExplore the most interesting places and beautiful sights of Berlin by personal transporter. Get a practice session on the self-balancing Segway before you set off to ensure you feel confident on the eco-friendly vehicle. Journey back to the days of the Cold War as you look at the Checkpoint Charlie border crossing. Glide through the Gendarmenmarkt, see the imperial Berlin Palace and explore the historical heart of the city in the Nikolaiviertel area. Admire the Rotes Rathaus and the regenerated Hackescher Markt, pass Alexanderplatz and Berlin Cathedral, along with the German Chancellery, Reichstag building, and Holocaust Memorial. Ask your guide any questions you may have, enjoy lots of photo opportunities and more.
IncludesPractice time before the tour Professional guide Helmets Raincoats, gloves and warm vests for different types of weather
- You must be at least 15 years old to take part
- You must weigh between 45 and 118 kilograms
- A valid driver's license or moped certification is required
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes according to the weather