My Guide Website?
Berlin: 1-Day Tour to Potsdam & Sanssouci Palace with Ticket
Explore the stunning treasures of Potsdam on an unique Private Tour with an Expert Guide. Find out why it is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List and discover the beauty of its Top Places!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Explore the charms of Potsdam during a walking tour with a Private,5-Stars Guide
- Visit Top Sites as the St. Nicholas Church, the Sanssouci Palace, Ringerkolonnad
- Save time and avoid long queues with a skip-the-line ticket to the Sanssouci
- Hear interesting stories and facts about the city while admiring its best gems
- Enjoy full day of a Private Tour and travel by a comfortable modern train
DescriptionTravel through all gems of Potsdam, an unique beautiful city attracting many tourists. Explore its worth-seeing landmarks, charming streets and famous sites. Learn the important facts and interesting stories from your Private Guide. Start your tour at the train station in Berlin where you will meet your Expert Guide. Travel by a comfortable train and enjoy local beautiful scenery on the way. Begin your walking tour with a visit to the St. Nicolas Church. Admire the wonderful architecture and the dome of this 77-meter-high building, which towers far above the roofs of the city. Walk around to explore the historic columns of the Ringerkolonnade. They were separating the palace, residence of the Prussian king Frederick II, and the entertainment area from the rest of the city. Move to the beautiful Nauener Tor. Built in 1755, it is one of the three preserved gates in Potsdam. It is a stunning example of the Gothic Revival architecture. Originally there was a city wall connecting the Nauen gate with the other two gates, today they are connected by a promenade. Discover the most popular site in Potsdam - the Sanssouci Palace. This built in Rococo style Hohenzollern Palace is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. Not without a reason! It’s such a unique place with many breathtaking spots. This impressive site looks even better than in the pictures. Marvel at its breath-taking architecture from outside and step inside where your 5-Stars Guide will lead you through. Avoid long lines with skip-the-line ticket and have more time for discovering the gidden gems. Explore the captivating palace garden as well, as it has various spaces designed in different styles. Visit the New Palace, situated on the western side of the Sanssouci park and admire its charm, as it is considered to be the last great Prussian Baroque palace.
IncludesPrivate Tour of the Potsdam Top Sites from Berlin All way service of 5-Stars Guide with Official German License speaking fluently in chosen language Visit at the St. Nicholas Church, the Sanssouci Palace, Ringerkolonnade, Nauener Tor and the New Palace Skip-the-line ticket to the Sanssouci Palace Train tickets
- ● Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information. ● You will meet your Guide at the meeting point in Berlin, then you go to Potsdam together and come back together after the tour. ● Please notice that Sanssouci Palace is closed on Mondays and the New Palace is closed on Tuesdays. If you book the tour on Monday, you will still have the opportunity to visit the park and palaces from the outside. Nevertheless, we recommend that you book the tour on other days to admire the beautiful interior. If you book the tour on Tuesday from May to October, you will visit the Charlottenhof Palace, the Orangery and the Picture Gallery instead.