My Guide Website?
Wroclaw: Full Day Trip to Berlin
Enjoy private transfer from Wroclaw to one of the most popular European cities, Berlin. Explore this bustling city and spend 5 amazing hours visiting some of Berlin’s most iconic landmarks including the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, and Museum Island.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Explore Berlin's top attractions
- Admire the city's modern and reconstructed structures
- Visit Checkpoint Charlie and see one of the most notorious sites of the Cold War
- Discover Hitler's former bunker
DescriptionDiscover the capital city of Germany on this full day trip from Wroclaw in Poland. Explore Berlin, a city best known for its historical associations, internationalism and tolerance, lively nightlife, its many cafés, clubs, bars, street art, and numerous museums, palaces, and other sites of historic interest. Berlin's architecture is quite varied, although badly damaged in the final years of World War II and broken apart during the Cold War. Berlin has reconstructed itself greatly, especially with the reunification push after the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989, which you can still see some of the remaining parts to this day. Wander around the city and immerse yourself in the city center that represents so many different periods of history and cultures. Admire a few of the surviving medieval buildings near Alexanderplatz, and then marvel at the contrast of the ultra modern glass and steel structures at Potsdamer Platz. Visit some of the city’s most iconic landmarks such as the Brandenburg Gate, the Reichstag, Museum Island, Checkpoint Charlie, and the TV Tower. Enjoy the luxury of exploring this fascinating city at your own leisure and visit the attractions that appeal most to you. Finally, return to your transportation to travel back to Wroclaw.
IncludesFuel surcharge Local taxes Bottled water Driver/guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour Round-trip private transfer Transport by air-conditioned minivan Transport by private vehicle
- In Berlin you can join one of the local free tours, hop on hop off tour or you can ask the tour operator to book you the local guide