My Guide Website?
Trabi Safari Berlin: The Wall Ride97 Reviews
Drive through the German capital in an iconic Trabant and travel to the places where the Cold War was at its hottest. Simply hop aboard and let the adventure begin: The Wall Ride – Berlin's ultimate sightseeing tour along the wall.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Disover Berlin from a very special perpective.
- Drive your Trabi past places of great historical interest
- See the urban hub of Berlin
DescriptionThis is the most exciting and thrilling sightseeing tour you can find in Berlin, over 30 years after the fall of the Wall. Pass important historical locations, epicenters of world politics, and other places full of excitement and drama. Tour through past and present and gain a firsthand impression of the once divided metropolis as you are guided through today’s pulsating city of Berlin. In a convoy of several Trabants, steer your vehicle past the relics of Marxism and Leninism to the East Side Gallery, explore the death strip, and cross through Checkpoint Charlie, where passport checks took place on a daily basis for almost 30 years in the divided city. Afterwards, why not visit the Trabi Museum at Trabi World to brush up on your knowledge of this unique vehicle?
IncludesA private Trabi that you drive yourself Tour guide in front of the convoy Live radio commentary Liability and comprehensive insurance with 650€ excess in case of damage Souvenir Trabi drivers license Mileage and petrol
- • Requirements: minimum age of 18 years, class 2 resp B driving license, unaffected fitness to drive.
- Each participant needs a ticket: driver, co-driver, and passengers. Children need a cost-free ticket. No other guests will be in your car.
- A maximum of 4 people or 330 kilograms (727.5 pounds) are permitted in each Trabi. Drivers can change during the tour.