My Guide Website?
Kreuzberg: Culinary Food Tour467 Reviews
Experience a special city tour in one of Berlin’s most famous hotspots, Kreuzberg. Enjoy a 3-hour trip through the streets, backyards, and restaurants of the unique neighborhood.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Experience a 3-hour guided tour through Kreuzberg with a qualified tour guide
- Enjoy 5 culinary stops at well chosen international and local restaurants
- Visit well-known and hidden spots in Kreuzberg
- Listen to interesting and exciting stories
DescriptionMeet at Kotti, right in the center of vibrant Kreuzberg. After a short introduction, get a broad overview of the history and lifestyle of the special place in Berlin. Learn how Kreuzberg was founded as a typical working-class neighborhood in the middle of the 19th century. Discover Oranienstraße and try to imagine life in the past, when many people didn’t rent a whole flat or a room, but an 8 hours-stay on a mattress. Uncover the area's working class and left-wing heritage, and learn about its demonstrations. Explore the most important historic places and will forge a bridge to today’s everyday life and style in modern Kreuzberg. This place is a melting pot for people of all provenances, opinions, lifestyles, sexualities, and incomes. On your way through the streets and history of the quarter, meet the former GDR traffic-light men, visit SO36, the place of May Day March demonstrations, listen to dramatic reports of attempts to escape GDR, remember Martin Luther King’s visit in 1964 – and get to know Berlin’s Jack the Ripper. Enjoy exquisite snacks in selected restaurants in the neighborhood as you go. Try various local dishes instead of one big meal, with this varied selection representing Kreuzberg’s multicultural and innovative spirit. Try original Berlin recipes, intercultural crossover dishes, and international delicatessen. After this culinary and cultural experience, get ready to for your next adventure: experiencing Kreuzberg's infamous nightlife.
Includes3-hour walking guided tour Professional and cheerful tour guide 5 different food tastings in 5 distinct restaurants
- Please note, in exceptional cases, it might be that the food is served outside of the restaurants and has to be eaten standing up