My Guide Website?
Hamburger Bahnhof Museum Entrance Ticket163 Reviews
Visit Berlin's Museum for Contemporary Art in the Hamburger Bahnhof and admire the impressive collection of contemporary art. Discover a variety of fascinating exhibitions of renowned artists in the biggest house of the national gallery.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Visit the interesting Museum for Contemporary Art in Berlin in the historic buildings of the former Hamburger Bahnhof
- Be amazed by the extensive collection of contemporary art by famous artists, which will be shown in a variety of exhibitions
- See the impressive works of great artists such as Joseph Beuys, Andy Warhol and Robert Rauschenberg
DescriptionVisit the Museum for Contemporary Art in Berlin, located in the former station of the railway line between Hamburg and Berlin. Admire the numerous exhibits of Berlin's state museums and works from the private collection of Erich Marx. Look forward to a special exhibition with highlights of Friedrich Christian Flick's collection. The collection of Marx features works by artists such as Andy Warhol, Cy Twombly, Robert Rauschenberg, Roy Lichtenstein, Anselm Kiefer and Joseph Beuys. Take a look at over 450 drawings by Beuys and almost 60 sheets by Warhol. Discover the work of the English artist Richard Long as well as exhibition pieces by the artists Gerhard Merz and Dan Flavin.
IncludesEntrance to the museum
- This ticket is not refundable. Please contact the visitor team of 'Staatliche Museen zu Berlin', if you want to book for a group
- The museum is not completely wheelchair-accessible