My Guide Website?
From Berlin: Potsdam Half-Day Tour in Spanish87 Reviews
Journey through the fascinating history of Potsdam, the Imperial City, on this spanish-speaking guided tour. Experience the perfect combination of German history, nature and culture.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Museum Island & Public Transport
- Berlin: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour
- Berlin: Historic Backyards Self-guided Neighbourhood Walk
- Berlin: Reichstag, Plenary Chamber, Cupola & Government Tour
- From Berlin: Half-Day Sachsenhausen Memorial Walking Tour
- Have a Spanish-language guide
- Enjoy a relaxed atmosphere
- Combines nature, history and culture
DescriptionVisit the home of Frederick The Great in Potsdam. As a great lover of the arts and culture, Frederick II beautified the city with majestic palaces and gardens. Experience a trip back in time on this Spanish-language walking tour of the Imperial City. Perfect for those wishing to experience the culture and history of Germany, this tour then takes you to the home of the Hohenzollern dynasty. Also experience the historical Dutch Quarter as well as Sanssouci Palace to finish the tour.
IncludesFull narration Visit to Dutch Quarter Visit to Sanssouci (exterior) Park and gardens Sanssouci Church of Peace Door of Nauen Church of San Pedro and San Pablo
- Transport Card ABC (one day) is necessary for this tour and is not included in the tour price.