My Guide Website?
Expert Archaeological tour of the Neues Museum2 Reviews
Experience the European Prehistory, Bronze & Iron ages, and the Egyptian Underworld.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- The Berlin Golden Hat
- Collection of Bronze Weaponry
- The head of the bust of Nefertiti
DescriptionA two hour archaeological experience during which we will visit all the various exhibitions of the Neues Museum in Berlin, which include finds from Prehistory, the European Bronze & Iron Ages and also various Egyptian and Roman finds.
IncludesMeet at Entrance. Tickets Included. Special Uzbekistan Exhibition (Until January 2024).
- * All bags and water bottles are not allowed in the Museums. * The venue has personal lockers to store all your goods during the tour. * Cellphones and Camera's are allowed. * All the museums on Museum Island are closed on Monday. * Children take part for free! How to get to the Museum: You can reach the Pergamon Museum from the U5 Museum Insel underground station by a short walk, or by short walk for either Friedrichstraße S-Bahn station or Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station. Trams M1 and 12 stop at Kupfergraben which is close, and bus lines 100 and 200 stop at Lustgarten station on Museum Island.