My Guide Website?
Best of Berlin: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Ticket1904 Reviews
Jam-pack your time in Berlin and see all the attractions with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Simply buy a ticket for 1, 2 or 3 days and begin exploring for up to 72 hours, visiting sights like the East Side Gallery, the Reichstag, and Alexanderplatz.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Save time and see many famous landmarks in Berlin in one day
- Enjoy a guided tour with headphones and learn about the city's history
- See the historic Brandenburg Tor and the Reichstag building
- Drive by famous sites like the Berlin TV Tower and the East Side Gallery
- Make a stop in popular neighborhoods Friedrichshain, Mitte, or Tiergarten
DescriptionMake the most of your Berlin adventure with this time-saving hop-on hop-off tour pass. Seven days a week, benefit from bus tours traveling to all the main attractions and landmarks around the city and hop on and off at your leisure. The bus leaves every 15 – 20 minutes from each hop-on hop-off location and you can use this loose schedule to plan your day. Alternatively, you can stay on the bus and get a full 2.5-hour city tour. This sightseeing bus line offers more than 26 sights – perfect for your Berlin adventure. As an extra, enjoy a shuttle to Charlottenburg Palace and Messe Berlin. The buses stop at the following landmarks: • Kurfürstendamm • KaDeWe • Lützowplatz • Cultural Forum • Potsdamer Platz • Checkpoint Charlie • Gendarmenmarkt • Fountain of Neptune / Red City Hall • Alexanderplatz (near the bus stop and the FlixBus Café) • Karl-Marx-Allee • East Side Gallery/Mercedes Platz • East Side Gallery/Ostbahnhof • Fountain of Neptune • DomAquarée / Museum Island • Berlin Cathedral / Lustgarten/Humboldt Forum • Unter den Linden / Friedrichstraße • Brandenburg Gate/Reichstag building • Berlin Central Station • Victory Column • Elephant Gate Shuttle to Charlottenburg Palace: • Kurfürstendamm /Meinekestraße • Charlottenburg Palace • Exhibition grounds / Radio tower / ZOB
IncludesFree audio guide during the bus ride Free map of Berlin city center Free WiFi on board Ear-phones for commentary in 20 languages gratis Children's channel in German/English Shuttle to Charlottenburg Palace and Messe Berlin
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the daily operating times and the clock sequence of the buses may differ from the regular timetable. Please ask the service staff on trip for details.
- You can start your tour at any of the stops.
- There's a children's channel available for both the English and German audio guides.
- The tour operator declines responsibility for traffic-related delays and detours.
- Seating availability is on first come, first served basis. Operating hours: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM (summer season/April - October), every 10 minutes 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM (winter season), every 15 minutes