My Guide Website?
Berlin: Small Group Bike Tour Through City Center58 Reviews
Explore Berlin's historic heart on this bike tour (max. 8 people). Ride through the Tiergarten to the Brandenburg Gate, then see Prenzlauer Berg, center of the new Berlin. Finally, make your way to Alexanderplatz and see the impressive Fernsehturm.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- See the former border-crossing on Bornholmer Straße
- Discover the Old Post Headquarters and the beautiful New Synagogue
- See the Berlin Charité and the Hauptbahnhof
- Visit the Government Quarter and see the Reichstag
- Discover the famous Brandenburg Gate, the Tiergarten, and the Holocaust Memorial
DescriptionBegin your tour of Berlin's Mitte District on the historic Bornholmer Straße, where the first Berliners from East and West joined arms joyfully on the day the Berlin Wall fell. Discover the impressive New Synagogue and the Old Post Headquarters. See Berlin as a city of contrasts – from the Hauptbahnhof to the Charité. Visit the Government Quarter and the Reichstag, symbol of a united Berlin. Through the much-loved Tiergarten, Berlin's Central Park, you will ride onwards to the most famous landmark in the city: the Brandenburg Gate. Then, passing many historic monuments and interesting places, you will journey to Alexanderplatz, with the Red Town Hall, the TV Tower, the beautiful Neptune Fountain and the unique East German World Clock. Finally, you will cycle through hip Prenzlauerberg back to your starting point.
IncludesBicycle City Guide Rain poncho (if necessary)
- This tour takes place in all weathers. On rainy days, rain ponchos will be provided.
- The cancellation deadline for tours with groups of three or more persons is 3 days before the scheduled tour