My Guide Website?
Berlin Sightseeing Musical-Historical Walking Tour8 Reviews
Discover the real voice of Berlin, get to know it personally! Lets go for a walk to the music of the main attractions of Berlin. See Berlin through the eyes of a music lover
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Immerse yourself in Berlin's history
- Hear the sounds of Berlin through the decades
- Visit the top historical attractions
DescriptionEnjoy the atmosphere of Berlin, its music, architecture, find out how historical events and music are connected. How did music become the engine of history? From classical oratorios to hip-hop, from the 18th century to the 21st. You will see Berlin through the eyes of a music lover and hear its polyphony. Museum Island, Berliner Dom, Humboldt University, Gendarmenmarkt, Trabi-Museum, Check Point Charlie, Potsdamer Platz, Memorial to the victims of the Holocaust, Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag will be a cultural event for you! Listen to the real voice of Berlin, get to know it personally, and the ancient city will gladly open its soul to you!
IncludesHeadphones Walking guide
- Your headphones will play an audio guide mixed with music This tour will take place rain or shine Some locations are weather-dependent Be prepared to walk with a small break