My Guide Website?
Berlin: Show at the Tipi am Kanzleramt100 Reviews
Visit the Tipi am Kanzleramt in the middle of the government district of Berlin and be entertained by a night of cabaret, music, and variety theater. Look forward to a spectacular evening that pampers your eyes, ears and palate alike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience a feast for the senses and admire fast-paced shows of artistry, cabaret, comedy and music at the Tipi am Kanzleramt
- Be enchanted by renowned artists from all over the world and enjoy a delicious dinner
- Look forward to the mood-filled atmosphere of Europe's largest stationary tent stage and experience an entertaining evening
DescriptionVisit one of Germany's premiere cabaret theaters, situated in Europe's largest stationary tent stage in the heart of the government district of Berlin. Experience a colourful mix of chansons, cabaret, dance, daring artistry, musical comedy, show, entertainment or even magic, depending on the option chosen. When the shadows of the trees become longer in Tiergarten park and the last visitors climb out of the dome in the Reichstag building next door, the hour of the Tipi am Kanzleramt strikes. Step into the festively-lit tent, where small round bistro tables with fine white tablecloths are waiting for you. Enjoy an aperitif and test the excellent fresh cuisine before being enchanted by German and international artists in many different ways.
IncludesShow tickets €5 food voucher
- Admission and restaurant: Monday-Saturday from 6:30 PM; Sunday from 5:30 PM
- Most of the shows take place in German
- Fixed table with free choice of seats at the table
- Early arrival offers the possibility of more space selection
- Please note that children are only allowed from 6 years of age