My Guide Website?
Berlin: Self-Guided Family and School Class Scavenger Hunt104 Reviews
Discover Berlin in a fun and informative way with a self-guided scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see all the city's major sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, and the TV Tower.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Berlin:If youʻre booking your trip to Berlin last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Berlin: Prenzlauer Berg District Guided Walking Tour
- Berlin: Alternative Berlin Walking Tour
- Berlin: Sights and Highlights Bike Tour with a Local Guide
- Berlin: Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus with Boat Options
- Berlin WelcomeCard: Discounts & Transport Berlin Zones (ABC)
- Be transported back in time with a scavenger hunt around the city of Berlin
- Solve interesting puzzles, find clues, and explore the city's history
- See Berlin's famous TV Tower, the Cathedral, Museum Island, and more
- Pause the game at any time to take a break, see sights, or take photos
- Explore Berlin's highlights with your family or school class in a unique way
DescriptionExplore exciting Berlin on your own with this scavenger hunt tour that gives families, school classes and day-trippers the opportunity to get to know Berlin in a unique way. The compact version of the Berlin City Scavenger Hunt will lead you to the most famous sights of this vibrant city. The starting point for this unique Scavenger Hunt City Walk through Berlin will be the World Clock at Alexanderplatz. Continue on to the TV tower, which offers a wonderful view of the city of Berlin from its observation deck (ticket not included in the price). A puzzle will also await you at Berlin Cathedral, a perfect spot to take a little breather. You will be able to take a break from the Scavenger Hunt City Tour Berlin whenever you feel like it. Perhaps you would like to take a closer look at the Berlin Cathedral, for example, or visit the Pergamon Museum on Museum Island. Afterwards, continue on to the Neue Wache, the Humboldt University and probably the most beautiful place in Berlin, the Gendarmenmarkt with its picturesque French and German Cathedrals. Needless to say, the puzzles will also lead you to Pariser Platz, where the symbol of Berlin, Brandenburg Gate, stands. The tour will end at Potsdamer Platz with its famous Sony Center. The city game box contains 9 sealed and numbered envelopes with puzzles that need to be solved. Guided by clear and unambiguous directions, you will make your way through Berlin. Solve the puzzles and let the clues lead you to the next destination. The envelopes will also contain detailed background information of each attraction - its history and today's use, which can be used, among other things, for follow-up in class.
Includesscavenger hunt box including shipping (please note that the shipping takes approximately 4 working days and will be shipped at earliest 2 weeks before the selceted date) 8 envelopes with riddles, directions, information and child-friendly fun facts envelope with solutions
- There will be no tour guide at the meeting point as this is a self-guided activity You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. The shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany). Pickup of the box in Berlin is not possible. The approximate duration of the activity is 2 hours and it is 4.5 km